Founded in 1984, Percept Limited, an entertainment, media and communications company, is at an enviable leadership position today, with a team of over 1,000 people and 62 offices in India and the Middle East and a capitalized billings of INR 31.40 billion (FY'12).
Percept companies construct tailor-made content, assets and solutions that deliver in both local and international markets and services millions of clients and consumers across the globe.
Percept operates in 3 core business domains:
Click here for more >>>
- Marketing Communication Services – this encompasses 3 verticals:
- Creative Services – Advertising, Brand Marketing Consultancy & Communications, Corporate Identity, Strategy, Creative, Design & Packaging, and Integrated Marketing Communication Consultancy services
- Media Services – Media Planning, Buying & Representation; Outdoor Media; Retail Media; Rural Media; and Digital Advertising Media
- Other Marcom Services – Experiential & Entertainment Marketing; Sports Management & Marketing; Incentives, Conferences & Exhibitions Management; Wedding Management; Event Management & Marketing; Celebrity Endorsements & Talent Management; Entertainment Branding & Marketing; Branded Entertainment; Brand Activations & Promotions; Public & Media Relations, and Social Media Marketing
- Assets – this comprises 2 verticals:
- Filmed Content – Ad Films; Television and Movie Content Production, Aggregation, Distribution & Marketing
- Non Film Intellectual Properties – Intellectual Properties in the Live Entertainment domain encompassing Music, Dance, Fashion and Sports
- Digital – this spans the New Media domain:
- Digital & Mobile VAS – Intellectual Properties in the Digital Media and Mobile Value Added Services domain, Digital Content delivery and Distribution